On the subject of broken promises and broken hearts...


Oh, golly gee willikers. I haven't written in just over a week. I apologise! Please forgive, my non-existent followers. I apologise. A lot has gone down, today... I don't really want to talk about it. I'm sort of really hurting right now and I don't feel like writing a blog about my life spiraling down. I would like to see how far I am from rock bottom, but unless something goes horrendously wrong tomorrow, I shouldn't get there. I hope I'm higher up.

I don't have much to talk about, because there isn't much I care to say. I know that I cried twice, almost three times today. I feel like doing it again. I hate it when I cry. I feel like such a useless loser wimp. But it feels a lot better than holding it all in. So, I guess I'll cry. But whatever. I know that I have wonderful friends and thats all that matters, so ...Ex... dumping me is, I guess, okay. I'll get over it. But I want to break his stereo like he broke my heart. Maybe then he won't be so smug and talk to me like I'm not even human.
...I hate Thursdays. Nothing today will ever be good, not as long as Supernatural is gone.
Please, if you think you can make me smile, do it.

1 comment:

bubblez said...

I heard a distant early warning
But I chose to ignore it

It came back and bit me
Seems like we're victims of bad timing

Cause you wanted more than I did
I can't give you what you need

She said "hold me, hold me, closely, closely"
That's when I should have ran

3.2.1, it's the final meltdown I want out now
I wish I would've known to doubt you

I'm better off alone without you
3.2.1, it's the same old story, love gets gory

Why'd we have to go and change things?
Now touching you is such a strange thing

Post a Comment