
Well, I am super euphoric right now.
Like, I don't even know why. Just sort of giddy happy. I had an amazing day even though I was tired and looked like hell.
I woke up at, like, eight thirty in the morning, so Boyfriend could come get me and TC at nine. We dropped TC off at her house and went to Boyfriend's, where almost the entire day I was pillow/children tree. Boyfriend practically slept for an hour with his head on my lap, and the girls climbed all over me and bothered him. After everyone settled down, we were pretty quiet and chill for a while. Then they got excited again, and they were literally climbing all over me. We did nothing, nothing, and nothing some more, then watched Toy Story and Shark Tale. Then, since Boyfriend had decided it was necessary to drag me into public, he did so. We went and saw Grown Ups with Redneck, LS, and GG. The movie was pretty freaking awesome, an absolute riot. Also sort of disgusting, at some points, but you know...
I have to say that was the best movie I've ever gone to theatres for. Not because of the choice of movie, though, it was more the choice of people.
After all that, I have to say my day will be hard to top. I definitely had a great time. I can't even write it all down it was so epic. Even though by most people's standards it was boring and the children were irritating, I loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment