Haven't seen blue sky in days...


Don't you hate those times where you go days without seeing blue sky, literally and proverbially? Where everywhere you look it's cloudy and overcast and just miserable? I've had a week of that. Both ways... I always get like this, first week of summer, you could really say. It also has to do with exam week, last week of school, and first week after the one month point in any relationship. I don't know what it is, but it happens, literally every time. I sort of really hate it. It makes me feel completely and utterly worthless. And every time I look for solace I just bring people down, or I get nothing, and it makes me feel worse. I know it will be gone by next week, probably on Tuesday, I'll be nothing more than a frickin' ball of sunshine. And I'll be giggly and smiley and stuff. But right now, when I feel like this, I wish more than anything someone would make me feel like I amount to something rather than nothing. It's always nice to feel like a tag-along. You know, that person nobody likes. And sure I always feel like this, but half the time no one would ever know unless they knew me really well, or read my blog. I guess my facade has gotten that good, huh? Pretty sad. And I sure as hell hope no one reads my blog now and pities me and gets all "Oh, what's wrong? Are you okay?" with me, because if you couldn't afford it before, I don't want it now.

I don't need to feel like I have to say something for someone other than TC to notice. Because TC is my best friend and she knows me pretty much better than I know myself.
On a less depressing note, TC and I are currently watching The Shining. My first response to this movie was to want to watch Amityville Horror, which, surprisingly and fortunately, is on next. Hee hee. :-)
I also got to see some really good friends that I missed quite a lot today, which was good. I would have liked to see more, but, naturally, I was ditched because I'm a straight edge "crazy person" who doesn't like drinking. I see no point in it, and I find it disgusting, and pointless, and uncomfortable. I really despise alcohol and drinking and things like that.
I'd like to sleep now, but TC and I are watching Amityville Horror.
So, instead, I'll get off the computer.
Thanks for reading my incredibly revealing, personal blog.
This is the most I've posted about myself anywhere on the interweb.
Thanks.
Des.

No comments:

Post a Comment