Sorry, I was at a party.

It was my grandpa's birthday on Thursday and it's my dad's today, so, yesterday, we were celebrating, with steak and fries. My grandpa (on my mother's side, I should add) is now 76, while my dad is 58. The man is 41 years older than his youngest daughter! Haha.

So, today... Today is my boyfriend and my one month-iversary. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a teeny itty bitty tiny bit disappointed it completely flew over his head. But that's okay, you know, I can't expect him to remember the small things. If he forgets my birthday, however... Haha I'm joking, calm down. But, today, instead of hanging out together at all, or anything like that, he is with his friends, and I am pulling the drywall panels off the ceiling in the basement and being eaten alive by spiders. I don't know what else to write, really, except my cellphone spazzed at me and there was a wonderful thunderstorm :) There is also only one day left of school, then I have exams, and I am done grade eleven! :D
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment