On the subject of the rain coming back to play...


Freaking rain. This is getting bad, not even kidding. Every where is soaked. We can't take much more of this or all of Southern Alberta is going to fall right off the map, it will just sink into the ground and become a massive lake surrounded by the Rocky Mountains and Saskatchewan. It's so ridiculous. There's so much rain.

Lately, I've been reading this book, and it's supposedly knowledgeable about the male species. I say lies. Haha. "Cupcake" says it's possible that it's right, which confuses me, but you know, it was written by a guy, so maybe... Haha.
The blue sky is peeking out again. It's nice to see. :)
I've been writing again. Tomorrow, I don't know if I'll be able to. But I love writing. I dunno, it's just what I love doing.
Today has been really uneventful, except I am now officially done grade eleven. :") Excitement!
Last night I had a dream that was really weird. It was raining, and it was like the zombie apocalypse or something, and I was with TC, "Cupcake", Boyfriend, Cleaner, Redneck, and Boston, and we were all kind of hiding, and I started singing "It's Raining Men", just the lyrics were "It's raining zombies, oh my goodness, it's raining zombies, holy fuzz!" And we were hiding and stuff and it was weird. In my dream we were then assassinated by a tank, like on L4D.
I don't have anything else to write her, so...
Have a nice night. :)
Desiree, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment