On the subject of wanting to heave the biggest sigh EVER...


I always feel so spectacular when I'm being out right told that I'm over-reacting when the nay-sayer doesn't even know what I'm reacting to. Sorry I'm such an opinionated person, if you were a girl, you'd be more likely to understand.

But, as you're not a girl, you don't get the same feeling about these sort of things as I. I apologise for being so 'rash' and 'jealous' D:<
Just because you can 'deal' with something doesn't mean it doesn't royally piss you off. Same here. I'm not going to say why I'm so pissed off, just know I am. Angry face accurately mirrors my feelings. Just, maybe a little more exaggeratedly.
Because, you know, I have two eyebrows, not a pointy line, and my mouth stays on my face. Plus I have eyelids and stuff and... Yeah. It's the emotions inside that look like that. :P
So, today, I quite literally fell off the garage. I was sitting on top, went to get down, slipped on the eavestrough, cut the back of my thigh, and bruised and skinned my elbow. But it was an adventure, let me tell you. I had a party.
Also have a burn on the back of my leg, too. Which stings. The roof was really hot, mmkay? Crocheted blankets are not enough padding to prevent burning. Or injury. And ladders are fickle little bastards. And some other things but I'm too lazy to write them down.
My hair is finally growing again, yaay~! Only maybe a year until it's back to the length it was when I cut it. Quite possibly more, however. I'm going to hate myself forever for cutting my hair, I know that much. I miss my long hair so much. But maybe now it'll be a little more even. Hehe, no more I-can-pin-my-hair-up-so-it-looks-super-short for me! WHY did I cut my hair?!?!?!
Well... I don't much know what to say.
Nothing new, is it.
Quick update? Naw.
We'll hold that one off till July. B)
Have a good'er!
Hee hee.
Thanks for reading.
Desiree~

No comments:

Post a Comment