Nirvana?


So, I kind of want to pull a Kurt Cobain, right now. I kind of really want to pull a Kurt Cobain right now. I mean making the wall behind me smarter, of course, not the slurring my words so much everyone thinks the lyrics are mmmmrumhmmuurrmrmmm. Don't you love having days that make you want to kill yourself? Just sounds like a lot of fun, right now. I'm having a really bad day and I can't even begin to explain why or how. This has now turned into the angry rant/whining and bitching blog post almost everyone has. Almost... Anywhom. I wanted to sleep in, not happening, thanks, 10:30 AM. My back hurts like a bizzle. And I love being forgotten. I'm pretty upset right now. Pretty very upset right now. And I love how my mom goes from downright PISSED to making jokes without the problem being solved or even properly discussed. I keep dying on BOTH Final Fantasies I love and own (X and XII) and on XIII which I also own but for shitty-ass XBOX360 I can't kill that frickin' Eidolon, and the stupid dog keeps whining. I'm covered in bug bites, or something, and I'm itchy as hell. I'm either too hot or too cold, I'm uncomfortable, I hate my sister with a burning passion, I miss my best friend being my best friend, last night was too amazing for today to even try to compare, I hate cat-hater with a passion, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, I feel neglected, my hair is wet and it sticks to my neck, I want my hair to be a lot longer like it used to be, I hate typing and texting and all that stuff, I hate listening to the annoying screeching sound of her voice, I hate how Supernatural ended this season and I hate that it's going to the friday slot, the day tv shows go to die. I hate how my entire family is a bunch of druggies except me, I hate how my head is pounding and my eyes feel like they're about to explode, I hate how my mom always talks about killing my dog and my boyfriend always says his dog is going to die, and I hate this godforsaken planet and all the rude, terrorist, murderous sons of bitches on it.

Sorry. That's not even the half of it, and there is a shitload more, but I'd be under fire from all of you guys for being hateful against what some of you like/believe/etc.
Frick my life.
Desiree. D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment