On the subject of roadtrips, insanity, and staying up all night :)


So, last night was insane.

We went on an insane roadtrip, all the way to the freaking border! It was pitch black and in the middle of no where, no cell phone service, prime takings for cannibalistic hudderites. It was pretty scary. We went down to Del Bonita and the American border without meaning to, then came back to my home, traded our first sleepy head buddy, Firewhisky, for two more, Boyfriend and Redneck, and headed out again. We went north of Coaldale, all around to Vauxhall, then went to Taber. We then proceeded to go out to Etzikom to try and find what we were looking for, an abandoned house, but it didn't happen like that. We only found one, but it wasn't the one I was looking for, so, instead, we found a different one, and went there. Not as cool as the one I wanted to go to, but you know, we still had fun. Boyfriend fell asleep, so did Redneck, and TC. Only "Cupcake" and I stayed up the whole time, but on the drive back I did snooze a little. It was incredibly hard to stay awake. /Sigh. I had a really scary dream that Redneck rolled the car, that woke me right up. It scared the bejeezus out of me.
I had a really good time on this mini-roadtrip, considering it started out as a movie night, haha. Our one friend Dugley was going to join us, but by the time he was ready to, we were in the middle of no where, so... Dang. Haha. We had a lot of fun last night.
I finally got out of the house for the first time in a while. But I definitely had a lot of fun :)
Thanks for reading :)
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment