If you've stumbled across this blog, it's incredibly likely that you've come from my facebook page and know exactly who I am, my deviantart and have but an inkling, or you've simply accidentally stumbled along and found this blogstrocity. (I made that word up, yes, I know, genius. I wonder how many other people have thought the same thing.)
So, I'm your average sixteen year old girl, not religious, swears a lot. I have a boyfriend, I love him a lot, I have some really amazing friends.
I love it when it rains, and where I live, it's currently carrying out this action. There are little kids across the street that are adorable and I love them, even though I never talk to them.
My neighbours are alright, my school has too many stairs, and I have a love for classic muscle cars.
My favourite colour is sage green, there's a reason for this, none will ever know exactly why except someone who knows everything about me almost, he just doesn't know he does.
I'm an old soul, like, I'm a lot more mature and worldly than your average sixteen year old. I know that true love never dies and that time heals all but scars never fade. I know that emotions are ridiculous and that (I hate them with a passion) they are too easy to force down.
I know that friends are forever, if they're not then you were never really friends.
I know that you can never really get over someone you love, and that your first love will always be the best.
I'm going to stop listing things I know, cuz I know a lot :P
I just want to say that the best people I know are the ones half of you would never consider talking to, because they appear scary and appear like people no one would like. They aren't, try talking to the 'less likeables'. They tend to be less two-faced than the likeables.
I honestly don't know what I'm going to talk about, and how often I'm going to update. I would really appreciate if you checked back every once and again, though.
I know I won't be the most interesting or famous blog, I've never been the most interesting or famous anything, but my blog will be my blog and it will contain pieces of my mind.
Even when I forget what I was going to say.
I pledge I will try my best to update my blog regularly, once a week if not once(+) a day. I'll try my very best, and if I forget, just hope I remember, that is, if anyone actually cares :P
I'll post a link to, like, every update on my facebook.
I'll most likely forget on my dA.
I might write down poetry in here, just a fore-warning.
Because I can't help myself half the time haha.
I'm one of those people that will always listen. If you ever need someone to just listen, you can call me if you know the number at any hour (I'm not posting the number here, sorry, it's that whole thing I have with prank calls and long distance and stuff...) or you can e-mail me, and my e-mail address is lame, and retarded, and stuff, but it's x.xbubblegumx.x@hotmail.com and if you ever need to just write something for someone to read who promises not to say anything to anyone, you can write it there.
I hope someday I can effect more than just my little corner of the world, and who knows, maybe I'll someday be able to.
But for now, my little corner of the world is perfectly fine :)
Thanks for reading,
Desiree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Following.
Love the background! ;)
Post a Comment