
Today I wrote a math test. An incredibly difficult math test on circle geometry *hisss*
I hate circle geometry, and math, and school. Well, I don't hate school. I just really, really, really, strongly, really dislike it. The only good part is friends and learning some cool stuff.
Not the waking up part. I hate waking up. I despise it. I would much rather take classes at 12am. I think most teenagers would, really. It would be way better. I would also prefer nicer teachers, sometimes. The teachers I have this semester are really nice, don't get me wrong. But last semester I had the woman we call 'Old hag'. Because she is a miserable, remarkably evil old woman.
Moving on... I also found out, today, that being a teenager isn't always the best thing in life. I mean, I would LOVE to stay a teenager forever, living with my parents, sleeping in on weekends, playing video games, going swimming, etc. Don't get me wrong. But I wish people would take me more seriously and respect me a little. Really, just because I'm sixteen doesn't mean you can treat me however you like, I'm perfectly aware and capable. I know that you don't respect me when you talk down to me.
On a down note, my friend's hamster died. Which is very unfortunate. He is a very good friend and it makes me really sad that happened. I think we're going to give him one of our fish. I hope he feels better about it.
Girls gossip. It drives me insane. They just can't help themselves. I won't lie, I am also an offender sometimes. But not nearly as bad as most. I hate it when people gossip about others negatively, and spread rumours and lies. It drives me bonkers. Oh geez, I love that word. Bonkers. haha. It sounds lovely, doesn't it? :)
It's only day two, but I almost feel an update is necessary. To a certain extent, that is...
I had the misfortune of finding out that falling off your scooter really, really hurts today. I have a little bit of a scrape on the side of my leg and it was bleeding a little, not anymore though. Today we're also getting yearbooks, but I didn't get one. Too expensive of memories for people I didn't like very much. I only liked a few of them, I mean, a large majority were people I didn't know and didn't like.
I miss my friends :( I always do.
Thanks for reading,
Desiree :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awe that looks like him too!! Ps I am not sixteen OR living with my parents. And I still sleep in everyday and play video games :P
lol Alright XD But you're still young!
Post a Comment