Rain, rain, go away...


And don't come back 'til November, aiight? Then it's cool. Really.
Ah... Geez. What to talk about? Oh, I know. How much boys piss me off, there we go. Or I could talk about how it is
RAININ'! And it ain't men, unfortunately ahaha. I love that song. And don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend, but can you imagine how AWESOME it would be if random, attractive men were just raining from the sky? And hopefully not getting hurt, of course. But seriously.
Uhm... To be honest I'm kind of at the end of my rope with BOYS. And I means BOYS, not guys, or men, because only LITTLE BOYS hurt girls. Because these boys have been hurting my friends and I am not pleased. At all. Like, who the hell do they think they are? Real men don't treat women like trash for no reason, and even with a reason it's completely bush. I mean, really, guys, is it so hard to respect the ladies a little? You treat each other with more respect than you treat women most of the time. And these girls I'm talking about right now are beautiful, strong, intelligent, wonderful, PERFECT (D:<) women and y'all need to realise this and be freaking NICE. It isn't hard. Like, legit, you guys, and everyone, and this applies to girls, too, because apparently we can't help ourselves but cause drama and shit and ruin peoples lives like catty little hos. (It's ho, by the way, not hoe. A hoe is a garden tool.) Why can't everyone just treat everyone with some GD respect? It isn't hard.
But back on the subject of boys being little biznitches and hurtin' my best friends, they need to GROW UP. For serious, just cuz you work does not mean you have every excuse to just not be nice. If you make plans, and work calls, say you CAN'T. Because you have plans with a wonderful (Imma call 'em girls because you don't have to be immature to be a girl.) girl who deserves to be freaking WORSHIPED. In some cases, though, not all. She puts out on the first date, you can ditch that, because y'all probs gonna get herpes or something. OOOOOH I'm so mean, I apologise. ANYWHOM! Yeah. I'm sure if you're reading you KNOW who I am talking about, but probably not. 'Nuff said, grow up, ya little dweeb. You piss me off. Or, more eloquently, you enrage me.
Anywhom. It is raining. Decently sure that I already stated that. But I'm not kidding, it's pouring. My poor tomatoes are gonna drown :'( Poor tomatoes. I kind of want it to thunderstorm, I love thunderstorms. I also LOVE surprise visits, no sarcasm intended. They make me super happy, but only if I like you. If I don't, GTFO. I don't want you near my house! But if you know where my house is, don't worry, I want you there. I am directing this at a few friends, who I haven't seen in a while, y'all need to come visit me tomorrow any time after 6:00PM! I want to see you :) haha. You should know who you are.
I'm a little less miserable than I was yesterday, but I'm still pretty down in the mouth.
/Sigh
Thank you for reading, though!
Desiree~ :)

1 comment:

Post a Comment